The HCVolume plugin for the Petrel plataform has the objective of optimizing and automating the process of calculation and estimation of the original hydrocarbons volume contained in a reservoir, using for it, employing various methods to better estimate and compare values and results of each one of these, as well as a well-based weighting, while using different areas within each, allowing for a broader view of such an important calculation in the hydrocarbon exploitation.
Want more information?
- Integrated within Petrel’s toolbar..
- Selection of the well or wells to be analyzed.
- Selection of the layers to be analyzed.
- Easy data entry to generate the workflow.
- Setting the properties required for the calculation.
- Automatic saving of the volumes calculated on that project.
- Classification of the necessary decision-making areas.
- Selection of calculation method.
- Comparation and adjustment module.
- Allows for the generation of statistics and results
- Better usability for being integrated into the Petrel platform. The use of the information and calculation engine embedded in the platform allows users for a rapid integration and obtainment of the necessary results.
- Faster access to previously calculated volumes thanks to records. The management of records of calculations, they allow to establish parameters and points of comparison between wells, areas or results of a project.
- Selection of multiple wells and classification by zones. Allows the user for a better perspective and classification when making calculations and estimates to calculate volumes.
- Faster decision making. Due to its features and integration options of several methods for obtaining volume, it allows for tuning and getting results in a faster way.
- Graphic views and comparisons between the results obtained by various methods. It allows management of multiple charts and view types or visualizations for better decision-making.